I am in a domestic violence situation, can you help me?

The Work First Family Assistance Program can offer you options, including assistance with relocation. You will need to contact the local domestic violence shelter and make an appointment for an assessment. They can be reached at 652-8538 or 652-6150.

Anyone living in a violent situation and planning to leave should have an emergency safety plan. This includes having an extra set of car and house keys hidden in case you leave your home suddenly. You should also have copies of important papers (social security cards, birth certificates). When you start planning to leave a violent home, you should begin putting money away, even if it is only a few dollars weekly.

Document Actions


Personal tools