How do we get Reports?

The law requires that anyone who suspects a child is being abused and/or neglected or dependent must report their concerns to Child Protective Services of the Department of Social Services. We receive reports from many different sources. (NC General Statute 7B-301)  We must assume that reports are made in good faith, with the welfare of the children in mind.
(NC General Statue 7B-302).

Document Actions


Personal tools